CORTO.REV is looking for a Client Infrastructure Manager for INTELERAD, a leading company in medical imaging solutions in North America, Oceania and England. The position is based in Ville Saint-Laurent or Montreal (Bonaventure Station).
This position has been filled! Thanks for your interest! Follow us on social media to keep up-to-date with the latest job opportunities, or check out our jobs section here.
Mission: The Client Infrastructure Manager is responsible to define the vision, the processes, the KPI’s and the objectives for the client Infrastructure Management function at Intelerad, and to manage its daily operations. He/ she also oversees the coordination of installations, configurations, upgrades, evergreening of Intelerad systems at all client sites while ensuring a high-level of system stability and performance, and customer satisfaction. The Client Infrastructure Manager will help evolve our service offering from on-premise to a Cloud based hosting model.
He/she will ensure that the different service requests are correctly scheduled, that resources are properly used and that processes are followed and maintained. More specifically, he/she will prioritize deployment requests, ensure proper tracking of change management, manage human resources collaborate with the R&D, Support, Customer Success Management and Project Management teams.
- SW/HW Deployment and maintenance (50%) : Manage, plan and prioritize all installations, upgrades, server evergreening, software configuration changes and patching, system merges/split.Responsible for the maintenance program strategy and implementation for our entire installed based.
- Performance Management (20%):
- Evaluate the performance of the department processes, productivity, report on Key Performance Indicators, get customer feedback and develop corrective action plans, keep abreast of the best practices, recommend and implement the necessary organizational changes (processes, tools, and people).
- Take responsibility for monitoring systems and processes to efficiently track client systems performance and relevant events, and leverage monitoring to develop action plans to maintain a high-level of stability. Mobilize the organization as needed to maintain a high-level of performance across our entire installed base.
- Work in close collaboration with other departments on improvement initiatives (15%):
- Contribute to the Company strategic continuous improvement initiatives, specifically the overall change management processes, Devops culture, deployment tools and automation, evolution to cloud technologies and operations.
- Participate in any project deemed necessary by the organization.
- Human Resources (15%): Lead, develop, coach, and monitor Infrastructure Management employee’s performance according to the organization’s values and goals. Oversees and manage operations of the team and ensures collaboration with all other key internal stakeholders worldwide. Ensure staff is properly trained.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of ten years of experience managing a technical team in a customer facing context;
- Proven track record in IT and Client infrastructure management;
- A good understanding of the rigors of reliably deploying and configuring complex software systems;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Experience with ITIL is a plus;
- Experience with cloud based hosting is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and promote an inspiring vision for the team and to present results/progress to executives
- Ability to assess and manage team priorities
- Continuous improvement approach
- Drives accountability for results through empowerment of people
- Actively seek interdepartmental collaboration
- Strong organizational skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Sylvie Malo: email@example.com