CORTO.REV is looking for a Vice President of Engineering for INTELERAD, a leading company in medical imaging solutions in North America, Oceania and England. The position is based in Montreal (Bonaventure station).
Thanks for your interest, but this position has already been filled ! To stay up-to-date on our latest job postings, please subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media.
Your Mission – Reporting to Chief Engineering Officer/Co-founder, you:
- Are responsible for the INTELERAD platform’s management in terms of vision, strategy, architecture, design, and delivery.
- Manage, coach, mobilize and train a team of 5 direct reports (2 directors of development, a senior architect, a dev-ops champion, and a VP Decision support group) and more than 100 indirect reports.
- Initiate and implement the transition of the platform into the cloud, per INTELERAD’s objectives and legal requirements, maintaining a high level of quality and security for customers.
- Promote a culture of change, accountability, innovation, and excellence inside your team and across the organization.
Year 1 Objectives:
- Build sound credibility and trust in your team and with the other departments.
- Make an accurate diagnosis of the platform, the development required, and the team structure and culture needed to achieve these results.
- Propose an action plan to the Chief Engineering Officer and start implementing changes.
Please apply if you are:
- Experienced and excited about leading important technical and organizational changes.
- Passionate about technology and health care environments.
- A decisive leader, intellectually fast, humble, and credible.
- A great collaborator, and a coach.
- A great communicator, and a smart influencer.
Why join our team?
- You will evolve in a fast-paced, R&D-oriented environment, strong growth (+ 20%).
- You will take-up major challenges that will shape the future of INTELERAD.
- You will have direct impact on the company’s success.
- You will work in a engaged and collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software, Computer Sciences, Electrical engineering, or any other related fields
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 10 years + in managing a development team, with experience in managing a team of +75 people
- Experience in IT software solutions and in client-server, SAAS, and hosted/cloud-based solutions
- Experience in moving a software/platform into the cloud
- Experience in medical devices and healthcare environment or with regulatory considerations, a plus
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Experience with DevOps culture and methodology
- Anglophone, bilingual English/French, an asset
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Sylvie Malo: email@example.com