CORTO.REV is looking for a Deployment Manager for a leading company in medical imaging solutions in North America, Oceania and England. The position is based in Ville Saint-Laurent or Montreal (Bonaventure Station).
This position has been filled! Thanks for your interest! Follow us on social media to keep up-to-date with the latest job opportunities, or check out our jobs section here.
Reporting to the Operations Director, your mission is to :
- Supervise the software deployment: coordination of installations, configuration, patching, software migration and upgrade servers
- Manage a technical team of 12 people
- Optimize the deployment process
- Develop closer partnerships with the production engineering team to facilitate the deployment of the software
Year 1 Objectives
- Build your credibility with the team
- Become familiar with the customer’s environment
- Bring changes in the deployment process
Please apply if you are:
- Passionate about technology and health care environments
- A leader, who likes to manage technical priorities and empower his team
- Pragmatic, concerned about continuous process improvement and customer satisfaction
- Both operational and strategic
Why join our team?
- You thrive in a fast paced environment, strong growth (+ 20%)
- You will actively contribute to optimize the excellent customer experience
- You’ll have flexibility and autonomy
- You will collaborate with all departments
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering or College Degree with relevant experience
- Good understanding of the requirements for reliable deployment and configuration of complex software systems.
- Minimum 5-years experience in managing technical team and customer contact
- Excellent French and English, spoken and written (90% English speaking customers)
- Proven experience in Linux server management, a plus
- Experience with ITIL processes a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Sylvie Malo: firstname.lastname@example.org