CORTO.REV is looking for an IT Director, integration for TC TRANSCONTINENTAL.
A world organization with its decision-making center in Quebec, the growing company is the leader in flexible packaging in North America. TC has 8,000 employees worldwide, in 39 production facilities, with 2020 revenues of $ 2.6 billion.
This is a new position created within a diverse, collaborative, and passionate team with an entrepreneurial DNA! With us, no politics!
The position is based in Montreal, with punctual international travel.
You will thrive in this role if you recognize yourself:
- Strong leadership, decision making, and alignment / influence skill
- Pragmatic approach to issues and problems
- Comfortable dealing with members of senior management
- Creative and come up with new ways of doing things
- Transparent, open-minded, who likes to challenge and be challenged: we have very stimulating projects and experienced teams!
You will report directly to the Senior Director, Financial Systems and Human Resources
Your colleagues: Director Financial systems (Philippe Flynn) and Chief Payroll & HRMS (in recruitment)
Your mission: To manage an agile team ensuring the delivery of financial system integration projects in collaboration with business partners.
- You are the main contact in the IT team for managing the integration of new acquisitions. You are involved, in planning the first 100 days of integration.
- From day 1, you must understand the ecosystem to advance the initiative under your leadership.
- You oversee the execution of the overall IT integration model. You work to improve the model with the different teams, the tools, the plan, the deadlines, you will be responsible for communicating the progress status.
- More specifically, your role is to coordinate with each group for the components, infrastructure, security, manufacturing ERP, business intelligence.
- In your role you may be involved in due diligence.
- At the same time, you are responsible for the implementation of the plan to transfer financial processes carried out within a variety of ERP systems to the main financial systems in collaboration with business partners. You manage deliverables, resources, deadlines, and budget.
- The resources specifically under your management are responsible for the financial systems component, performing analyzes, defining future flows, system configurations, technical specifications, tests, deployment plan, support.
- You will be responsible for completing the current « backlog », other acquisitions will come in the context of continued organizational growth at TC Transcontinental.
Management of integrations team members:
- Ensure team commitment to goals
- Ensure intergroup collaboration between Operational, IT, Finance
- Ensure the application of practices, intergroup governance
- Ensure the adaptability of the team in changes
- Ensure management of performance
- Ensure the development of each employee
1st year objectives:
- Understanding the TC environment, establishing relationships, building your network.
- Improving the “integration recipe” in collaboration with our business partners in order to increase the pace.
- Integrating 4 to 6 factories into our main financial system. These factories use old technologies adding some integration challenges. You will work with the business resources of the financial services center, the plant controller, buyers, accountants, ERP developers, WebMethod integrators, functional analysts, application specialists.
- Manage the coordination of new acquisitions with other IT teams.
Why join the team:
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career.
- You will join a fast growing and evolving global organization.
- You will work with a team of passionate experts, who support each other and actively collaborate.
- You will have all the tools at your disposal to meet this challenge (coaching, training, budget, latitude).
Education and experience required:
- University degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Five to ten years (5 to 10) years in team management and IT project management.
- Ability to understand complex IT environments
- Experience / knowledge in financial systems is a great asset
- Experience / knowledge in the manufacturing field is an asset
- Ability to understand the architecture of systems and their integrations
- Experience with geographically dispersed teams
- Bilingual: English and French
- Ability to travel to the US, LATAM, Canada
If you are curious about this opportunity, please contact Sylvie Malo: email@example.com